Thursday 29 November 2012

Photo Edits

I downloaded Picasa (it's free) the other day and we have been having fun editing some photos.

I used this photo....

and then I made it vintage...
 
and then I did something else....
 
and then I tried this...
 
and then I tried the pencil sketch...
 
and then I tried the sepia tones....
 
 
It's a lot of fun playing around with the different colour saturation and all the different options.  You can make photo collages too. 
 
Johanna has more luck with it than me...she can make borders and make part of the photo black and white and part of it in colour.
 
Trouble is....we don't know which one is the favourite.....the one for 'the wall'.
 
Brenda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.