Monday 27 January 2014

Not a Half Bad Day

We've been having an amazing winter.

It's been what winter is suppose to be.

Just when you think that it might 'let up' and give us a moment to feel warm....it doesn't.

I wash my hair and then I wash my toque.

Seriously.

Remember this.....


'the smorning' it looked like this.....


the sun tried to come out and then Jack decided to go up to the barn....


At lunch, Terry said that 'it wouldn't be a half bad day if it wasn't windy out.'

REALLY?

But actually, the sun came out this afternoon and all the snow that could blow had blown....and it turned out to be not a half bad day after all.

Does that make sense?

Time for another game of BINGO with Lydia....

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.