Tuesday 21 January 2014

More Frost on the Barn

I posted about frost on the barn in December.

But when I look back at those photos, they weren't very good.

It was a little frosty but not like it was 'the smorning'.


Now there's frost.


The cows are toasty warm inside.



But it's freezing cold outside. 

It feels like something is eating your face when you go out there.

Apparently it's another polar vortex....or maybe it's just the same one and it came back.

I still think that it's just winter.

Brenda



3 comments:

  1. It's just Old Man Winter. Some days are really really cold. Thought it would be today, but with no wind & three layers under a winter cold I was pretty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad I missed the return of the vortex. LOVE these frost photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to hear all about that cruise! I wore a toque all week.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.