Wednesday 31 December 2014

Gingerbread Houses 2014

We always make gingerbread houses over the Christmas holidays.

I've been doing this with the kids since they were small....little bitty wee things....and it's something that they always look forward to doing.  Eating candy for an entire day....you can't grow out of that...right?

I knew that it would eventually happen.

Grady refused to do it this year.  He's a young man....he can't be making gingerbread houses. 

I told him that next year, I would invite all his friends over to make them with us.  And then it would be okay.  His buddies would be all over the making of gingerbread houses.  I know it.  He tried not to laugh.












Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.