Thursday 6 November 2014

Buck Head Cookies

I 'flooded' cookies for the first time last night.

It was harder than I thought....I little too much messing around for my liking.

I did a stiffer royal icing for the outside circle and then a runnier royal icing for the flooding part.


I waited a little bit before I placed the buck head on.  I had made them a day ahead with dark chocolate melting wafers.


But they turned out good enough...for my first go at it.

The kids wanted to eat them all but I decided to give away a few on my Facebook page.  It's called 'The Farmer's Fork'....and you can find it here.

I think they would make great wedding favours for a hunting couple.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.