Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sophie's Art Class

I enrolled Sophie in an after-school art class.  It was once a week for 8 weeks and they did 3 projects.

They started out with the 'Tree of Life'.  They had to draw out their design....


and then they painted it on canvas.


I love that little owl and bird.


Then they made birds out of clay and decorated them with old pieces of jewellery.  They painted them the next week.




They used pastel crayons with the last project.  First, they drew out the idea on paper and they drew it again and coloured it.



She was thrilled with the class...and I was amazed at the results!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! Beautiful pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.