Monday 29 February 2016

Little Rockers

Sophie and Lydia joined the Little Rocks this year.


Johanna, Grady and Jack were in the Little Rocks when they were little. 


It seems like yesterday.


But it isn't.


Anyways....the same lovely ladies run this program that did when the older kids were in the Little Rocks.


It's like I'm living my life twice.


It felt a little odd to be going back to Little Rocks.


But it was good.


I love watching these Little Rockers.


And they let the parents go out on the ice and give it a try on Saturday.  Lydia wanted me to be on her team and I kept telling her not to scoot so fast on the ice....I thought she might fall.  But she didn't....because she's a professional now.


But I'm certainly not.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.