Wednesday 10 February 2016

Teeth. Shaun. More cupcakes.

This was my weekend.


Johanna finally pulled it on Sunday night.

She wiggled that tooth all weekend...but we finally convinced her that really it had to go.

And then the tooth fairy came and she thought that that was the easiest cash she had ever made. 

So she got Johanna to pull another tooth the next day.  Only it wasn't super loose....and it bled quite a bit more than the other one. 

She said that she is going to start working on all her teeth.....because the cash is nice.

What a kid.

She wrote a speech for school last week and it's quite good. 

I want to share it with you.

Shaun the Sheep

Shaun was born on a very cold March night.  My mom and my brother Jack had helped Shaun's mom give birth to two babies be for Shaun was born.  Shaun was her third lamb that night.  Shaun was in a set of triplets.  By the time Shaun was born his mom was very tired.  My mom and Jack were very tired too.  Shaun's mom wouldn't even lick him off.  She was too busy looking after her other babies.  Shaun was very cold and very wet.  So my mom brought him into the house.  She dried him off with a towel and made him a cuddly bed.  She made him a special bottle of lamb milk and he drank it all up.  I was so excited when I woke up in the morning and there was a lamb in our house.  He was running all over the house.  Win mom would say she was going to make him a bottle he wud nod his head YES! Sometimes I would get to feed him a bottle.  We put a little lamb coat on him to keep him warm.  We had to feed him bottles all the time.  My mom would get up in the middle of the night to make bottles and feed him.  One night he was running around the kitchen baaaaaing really loud to wake mom up.  After three days we moved him out to the barn.  We had to take the bottles out to him.  He grew so BIG.  He would sometimes sneak out of the barn.  He would come to the door wanting his bottle.  One day I was playing outside with Jack, Johanna and Sophie when I got a big surprise.  Shaun started to chase me and bunt me.  He knocked me over!  He was so strong and he was growing little horns.  We had to put him with the other sheep.


In other news...I made these cupcakes.


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.