Monday 2 December 2013

The 4-H Banquet

Terry and the boys went on their annual trip to Brussels Livestock on Friday.

The girls and I attended the end of year 4-H banquet on Friday evening.  They have a family pizza party....along with a silent auction and live auction.  They also handed out all the awards for the year.

Luckily everyone had a placemat to colour....it kept these two girls busy....


Johanna has completed 24 clubs and so she received a framed print.  It was compliments of Gay Lea.


Jack has completed 12 clubs and received a special t-shirt....I picked it up for him....because he was still on the road.

The trip to Brussels is a long trip.

Actually, it's grueling....takes a lot out of a lad.

Jack has been sick with the flu since Saturday morning....and has been lying on the couch.

Last night I mentioned that "I hope that we all don't get what Jack has."

And Lydia said, "Yeah....'cause we can't all fit on the couch."

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing the words that come out of our little ones. I would never think of something so true and funny!

    Hope Jack is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack is much better today, Susy. I have my fingers crossed that no one else gets it!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.