Friday 2 February 2018

One Second Everyday January

Happy Friday!

Happy Groundhog Day!

I haven't seen much of the sun in the last month....I was really missing it....and suddenly it appeared this morning.  Just for Groundhog Day!  And if a groundhog was to come out he would have seen his shadow here.  Only I didn't see any groundhogs.  But I know for certain that there are 6 more weeks of winter.  Because there always is. every year.  Whether the sun is out or not.  It's winter and it's February.  I have never understood this Groundhog Day thing.  As if winter is not going to happen?

Whatever.

So this is our January....one second everyday.  Only some days I posted twice and some days it was 1.5 seconds.  But whatever....



And our internet is extremely slow and it makes blogging really hard.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.