Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas Holidays

We have been celebrating.

Food. Friends. Family. Food. Food.

So much food.

This is one of my all time favourite pictures of the kids. 


I took it 7 years ago.

I asked them to recreate it on Christmas Eve before we headed off to Mass.


It wasn't easy.  I think I took about 20 photos and this was actually the last one I took!

It's been a week of card games and visits and playing outside...and food....and watching the Dukes and Heartland and 'Family Matters'....they can all impersonate Steve Urkle perfectly!

Today we did the annual making of the gingerbread houses...



The girls were all gung hoe ready to go.  But the boys not so much.

Jack happened to come in from the barn and quickly made one....just so he would have one to eat later.  And he managed to eat a fair amount of candy while he made it.


It's all about the candy.  Even if it was 10am.  That didn't matter.



Sophie's had a horse and buggy in the yard...


Lydia made a skating rink with those minty round things...



Johanna's was very very detailed...



Grady said no and went back out to the barn.

Brenda



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.