Tuesday 11 August 2015

Grain and Zucchini

Terry and the boys went at the grain yesterday.



It was ready to be combined.


The zucchinis are ready too.


We are having the same problem as last year.  There are just way too many of them...remember this?




I was searching online for zucchini recipes...just in case someone had some other brilliant idea of what to do with them.  And I came across 'zucchini crumble'....like apple crumble only it's zucchini not apples.  Uuuuggg.  Terry said that it would make a maggot gag.  Ummmm....probably.



So I made a double batch of zucchini muffins and a double batch of chocolate zucchini muffins.  AND I put chocolate chips in all of them.....and they are disappearing!!  Even Lydia is eating them!


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.