Thursday 8 March 2018

7 Years and a Yin Yang Cake

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The snow all melted and now it's snowing again.  It doesn't much bother me because it's March and it's not really cold out and it's all just going to melt anyway.  eventually.

And it's beginning to look like St. Paddy's....


Lydia looks like she's totally wired.  I kept telling her to open her eyes....so she opened them.

It was green day at school today because March break starts tomorrow and they are never in school for the actual St. Patrick's day.

Facebook reminded me this morning of what they looked like 7 years ago.


Help my heart.

They have been practising their step dancing all week as the festivities start on Saturday!

I made this cake on the weekend.



I just drew it on free hand with the piping bag.  There are lots of mistakes!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL! I have a thing for menhdi and you really nailed it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.