Friday 25 October 2013

One Year

As of tomorrow, I have been blogging for one year.

I started with the meat birds....it was my very first post.

And yesterday.....we had the meat birds killed.

It's a circle.

There are so many things that are the same.

We are ploughing the fields, feeding the cattle hay again,  pulling on the insulated rubber boots and getting ready for the hunt....and winter.

I mentioned to Terry the other night that it would soon be one year.

I told him that I was finished.

I blogged for a year.

I'm done.

I was surprised by his reaction.  He said NO.  He told me that I couldn't stop now.

I haven't decided for certain yet.

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. I would miss your posts SO much!!!!!!!!!! It is like a little window into your daily life, and it is SO interesting and different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I've given it lots of thought....and I'm going to keep blogging! I made our first year into a blurb book and I can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  2. We'd miss you too.

    Happy One Year Anniversary blogging!

    I look forward to your posts if you continue to blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susy! I've decided to keep on blogging! I'll post again soon.

      Delete
  3. Brenda: Just to let you know that your blog would really be missed by our family. You offer such an interesting way of life and such creativity especially in your cakes. We have been following you for about 6 months now and look forward to each posting. We just wanted to let you know that you would be missed.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! I've decided to keep on blogging! I'll be posting again soon.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.