Wednesday 11 July 2018

June Highlights

I'm really behind on this.  Summer is SO busy!

Here is one second everyday for JUNE...


June was end of school year trips and beautiful summer evenings and hay and a new baler and Grady's birthday and strawberry picking and meat birds and 4-H meetings and soccer and cupcakes!

I made this for Sophie's teacher who was retiring....


It's a cupcake cake as a bouquet of flowers.



I also made this for a kindergarten graduation.


And now it's July!

We've had some pretty hot weather and we don't have air conditioning in our house.  So now I have this epic new summer centerpiece for our table.


Yeah.  It was that hot.

Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.