Monday 8 April 2013

Lambs on the Lawn

The girls went out to ride their bikes but then Jack decided to let a couple of lambs out to play in the sun.


I'm not sure who was having more fun....the lambs or the kids.


This is the wee twin that was born and we saved it.  We've been feeding it Coke....three or four times a day.




It's amazing to watch it run and jump.



Lydia decided to take a couple of videos.  She took one that's 17 minutes long.  She focused on the ground and then left the camera on the side of the lane.  Jack picked it up and put it in the pocket of his hoodie and then he was either running or riding his bike for a bit.  Then he brought it in the house and set it on a chair....then you can hear me washing dishes and people coming in and out of the house.  Finally, I pick up the camera and set it on the kitchen table and then eventually I pick it up again and notice that it's on.  It's a great video...or not.




Brenda

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the little lambs!!!! Laughed at the 17 minute video, too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.