Sunday 7 April 2013

Bottled up.

We've been using a lot of this lately....


We pour it on pancakes, ice cream, white cake and on our oatmeal in the morning. 

We add a little to our fruit salad.

Sometimes we just pour it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon.

The kids can't get enough of it.

We used a 66 ounzer last week...this is our second one...and it's nearly all gone too.

All that tapping and gathering and boiling has paid off.

The maple syrup is so yummy.

It doesn't need to be put in fancy bottles....these ones work fine.

Although it makes it a little awkward when you give it as a gift.

There will be some sad faces around here when it's all gone!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I think Rosemary had her first taste of (canned) taste of maple syrup a week or two ago, I had gone into the grocery store after Mass with her and strolled by a tray of samples. I was surprised she wanted one. Funny thing is that there was no teeny spoon, but she was more than happy to dip her fingers while I finished shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.