Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Felted Lamb

I belong to the CWL....that's short for the Catholic Women's League.  We are more than bake sales.  We are amazing.

I meet with these ladies once a month.  I love these women.  They have been in the trenches of life....some of them are cancer survivors, some are widows, some are grandmothers...but we are all sisters.  We share the same faith.

Quietly we make a difference in our community and the world.  One woman told us that she had become in contact with a nun in India...it was just sort of by accident...and the nun told her that they needed pictures of Our Lady.  She sent her 200 pictures.  I love these kind of stories.

Women making a difference.

For the December meeting we always make craft.  This year we felted little creatures.  We created snowmen, bunnies, penguins and lambs.

This is my lamb.

 
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.